In Frommer's South Korea, you'll find out how to:
- Steer away from the touristy and the inauthentic and see the real heart of South Korea.
- Eat a Hanjeongsik (full-course meal) in a neighborhood cafe in Seoul, attend the Busar Film Festival, shop for the country's best fabrics (ramie fabrics) at the markets in Hansan, and hike the Seoraksan Mountains (or just buy the area's famous mushrooms and honey)
- Seek out tea houses, limestone caves, Buddhist temples, hot springs, battlegrounds, and parks throughout the region.
- Travel South Korea like a pro with our candid advice and handy Korean-language glossary.
- Also included are accurate regional and town maps, up-to-date advice on finding the best package deals, a glossary of Korean cuisine, and an online directory that makes trip-planning a snap!
PDF | 453 pages | 13.58 Mb |